The FlyPharma Conference Europe is aimed at forward-thinking individuals and companies who want to realize the potential of their pharmaceutical supply chains.
Supported by the main sponsor, Leipzig/Halle Airport (LEJ), the conference will bring together a global audience of (bio)pharmaceutical logistics professionals to debate the latest supply chain challenges and best business practices in the industry, including on the following topics
– Time and temperature sensitive shipping
– Civil protection for your supply chain
– How standards and certifications improve quality and reduce risk
– Digitization in pharmaceutical logistics
– Sustainability: Recent initiatives
– Disruptive innovation
– Management of drug shortages
– Logistics for clinical trials
– Distribution of vaccines
– Quality management systems
– Responsibility in the supply chain
– Post-COVID-19 challenges and opportunities
This year's FlyPharma Europe venue, Leipzig, was chosen due to the excellent biotech and life sciences hub BIO CITY LEIPZIG, as well as the excellent freight handling center and freight connections of LEJ, which ranks among the top four freight hubs in Europe. FlyPharma Europe aims to bring pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and biotech companies together with air freight and logistics service providers in order to promote open dialogue and solution finding between these players. Leipzig is thus the perfect place for biopharma logistics to attract both sectors and create a dynamic and lively dialogue.
FlyPharma Europe 2022 will take place on September 20th and 21st, 2022 at Leipziger Messe. A pre-conference welcome reception will take place on September 19th at BIO CITY LEIPZIG, and an evening networking event will be held on 20 September – FlyPharma Europe ticket holders will receive free tickets to both events.
Visit www.FlyPharmaEurope.com for more information.
Contact person: Ms. Angela Heath: email@example.com